Thursday, March 25, 2010

Found Link: New Ian Anderson / Jethro Tull Interview

Whilst we cannot anticipate any new material from this band any time soon, Jethro Tull continue to tour the world and are showing no signs of slowing down. In this interview with the Sheffield Telegraph, Ian Anderson recounts how Tull rose to stardom in the early 1970s and makes his drug free stance quite clear. The quote is as follows:
"I'm not morally opposed to drugs - but, given there is a 50 per cent chance that my last moments on earth will be spent while being shot up on morphine, I think I can wait until then."

Fascinating stuff from the Progressive Rock's most well known flautist. Follow the link below for the full article. You can keep up where Tull are touring next by checking out their website.

No living in the past for the forward-looking Jethro Tull - Sheffield Telegraph:
"'In the run-up to the tour I take the time to get physically and mentally into shape to do a full concert. I practice on the flute and guitar and borrow my wife's running machine,' says frontman and flautist Ian Anderson."





No comments: