Monday, October 05, 2009

We're back...

What a crazy year it has been! While my personal life has been preventing me from regularly writing on this here blog, I have not stopped my never-ending fascination with the world of Progressive Rock. I have plenty to say and suddenly some spare time in which I can share my thoughts with you. In fact, I plan to post here at a rate never before imagined. Our URL (ProgCast.com) is no longer in service, you can still find the site at its old address progrockreviews.blogspot.com.

Some subjects I plan on tackling in the next few days:

Porcupine Tree's The Incident - Prog is back in the mainstream!!!

King Crimson in 5.1 - The new releases are just around the corner and I'll have full reviews on each and every one.

My 'prog minded' guide to Frank Zappa - One of the most underrated composers ever, I hope to guide new listeners into his vast back catalog and help new generations discover his greatness.

Of course you can expect all the latest news, reviews and opinions from the ever expanding Prog world.

I hope you are as excited as I am. Tell your friends! The Prog Rock Blog is back!!!!

Keep the Prog Alive!!!

----------------
Listening to: Premiata Forneria Marconi - Generale

No comments: