Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Another Yes box-set? Are you kidding me?!?


So I personally don't understand the point of this release but here it is. Basically it's going to be a 5 disc set including the complete albums Talk, The Ladder, Open Your Eyes and Magnification. It will also include as a bonus the complete show that Yes did at the Montreux Jazz festival back in 2003. While it's great that they are finally officially releasing this excellent show, it's frustrating they have to do it in this manner. What if you already own the other albums? What if you own one or two of the albums? What if you just have Magnification? Why do you have to buy them again just to get at this Live CD? You know it's going to be way overpriced as well. Apparently the Live CD isn't even the full performance (they wouldn't be able to fit in on just one disc anyway). If you have any more information on this then I do please send an email. I'm left scratching my head at this.

No comments: