Friday, September 22, 2006

Blog and Podcast update

Good news fellow Prog Rockers. Mr. C0ops and I have just finished recording and mixing the test pilot episode of the "Progressive Rock ProgCast". We had a few technical issues and it ended up being a little longer then we want it to be in the end so we're not going to release it to the public.

We're just working out some final touches on planning the first real episode and we should be recording it during the absurd hours of this upcoming Tuesday night. I'm going to spend this weekend working on an updated logo and finding a cheap webhosting service for the podcast. What this means is the first episode shall be ready to download before the end of next week.

I'm also going to be setting up an email address so you can send us any questions/comments/complaints etc... That should be done by this weekend.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me. Don't forget to keep checking back so you can be the first to hear the show.

No comments: